The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum

Go Back   The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum > Forum Sponsors and Advertisers > Prestige Car Care Shop

Old 20th October 2014, 07:24 PM   #1
LoadedM3
Site Sponsor

Car: 2002 M3 VERT
Colour Combo: brillaint white ;-)
Default Adam's Super VRT Tire & Trim Dressing

Hello Cutters! Today I've got yet another great product for you. It's called Adam's Super VRT Tyre and Trim Dressing.

VRT stands for vinyl, rubber and tyre. It is a fantastic product and one of the best out there on the market today by a long shot. The advantages of Adam's VRT dressing are endless, but I will start with the use on tyre.

We sell two Adam's products to take care of your tyres. The first is "tire shine" and the second is VRT. Now, if you're after a high gloss finish then Adam's Tire Shine is the product for you. However, if you're looking for a matt finish then VRT is the way forward.

It leaves a beautifully crisp, sharp, matt finish. It also provides SPF 35 protection but it dries flat so it's not greasy to the touch in any way, shape or form. The benefits don't end there however! It's also a water repellent, beading water like a wax. Adam's Super VRT is a well rounded multi-purpose product that never fails to impress.

Let's not forget that Adam's Super VRT doesn't just cater for your tyres. Oh no. Moving on to all your rubbers, plastic trims, and around your windows as well as transforming your engine bay itself, VRT will transform your trims and return the finish to looking factory fresh.

With advanced, water based polymer technology VRT provides a low gloss waterproof finish. The special additives allow the product to stand up to multiple washings, hundreds of miles of rain driving, and it even reduces surface tensions so much that water will literally roll right off of your trim and tyres.

When do I apply this I hear you ask? I find after drying is the perfect time. Application is a complete doddle, as with all Adam's products. Simply apply a small amount of Adam's Super VRT onto our VRT square block foam applicator and work the product into the tyres, trims and rubbers. Don't worry about getting the stuff on your wheels, windows or paint as it will wipe off completely with any microfiber cloth. Step back and take a look at the difference.... it's all in the details :-)

Please note this product is for exterior use only, for your interiors check out our range of interior detailing products such as Adam's Total Interior Detailer and Adam's Leather and Interior Cleaner. For more information about Adam's Super VRT please click the link below:

Adam's Super VRT Tire & Trim Dressing 16oz - Website price 19.99 Cutters checkout price 18

http://www.prestigecarcareshop.com/s..._Dressing.html

Adam's VRT Super Block Dressing Applicator - website price 1.99 Cutters checkout price 1.80

http://www.prestigecarcareshop.com/s...pplicator.html

As always here's Adam himself with your demo. Enjoy

Last edited by LoadedM3; 26th October 2014 at 07:40 PM.
LoadedM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2015, 07:17 PM   #2
LoadedM3
Site Sponsor

Vrt on tyres

Old 2nd January 2016, 11:49 AM   #3
LoadedM3
Site Sponsor

Recent review of Adam's VRT over on detailing World

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=371406
Old 15th June 2017, 10:29 AM   #4
Snowdog
Achieved official socks

Car: 2002 M3
Colour Combo: TS/Black

Just ordered some of this to see if it's an improvement on other products I've tried. Areas I'm looking at are window seals and exterior scuttle trims etc
Snowdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th June 2017, 03:22 PM   #5
LoadedM3
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowdog View Post
Just ordered some of this to see if it's an improvement on other products I've tried. Areas I'm looking at are window seals and exterior scuttle trims etc
It's a great all rounder, good prep is the key for a longer lasting application. Some diluted apc to clean the rubber and make sure you apply it to a dry surface