The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum

Go Back   The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum > Forum Sponsors and Advertisers > Redish Motorsport

Old 4th August 2016, 03:59 PM   #1
Stoobs
On the path

Car: 2004 manual silver grey E46M3 coupe
Default The Business Indeed

Just a quick bit of praise for Redish

My low miles 04 manual E46 coupe went in for insp2 and Subframe reinforcement (26k miles and a small crack on the rear passenger fold)
there are few words that can describe these lads (and Katy's) attention to detail, regular updates, thorough and knowledgeable are some and the assistance I got from James and Katy was superb as my car was a logistical nightmare as I'm now apparently Redish's most distant UK customer at the thick end of 550 miles or so from Bristol!!
Many people will say oh theyre too expensive this and waiting time too long that but be assured if youre like me and want it done right then youll leave there with no doubts and the waiting list is being gotten on top of so I'm sure James will be taking new work shortly but all in all probably the best car repair experience Ive ever had to sum it up 'you pays your money and takes NO chances!!' with this place.
Stoobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th September 2016, 08:06 PM   #2
killerdelt
Wearing official underwear

Car: 2003 bmw m3
Colour Combo: Estoril blue con and black and blue trim and hard top
Default Car check

Hi James watched a lot of your videos top workman ship any chance you can book me in on the 3rd of December for a subframe check been told it's ok cars.a 03 with 37 on clock want to keep car so want it looking good be good to have you checked over and get your advice what to do thanks
killerdelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2016, 07:53 PM   #3
zed650
Achieved official socks

Car: 2004 M3 COUPE CSL
Colour Combo: ESTORIL BLUE / BLACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoobs View Post
Just a quick bit of praise for Redish

My low miles 04 manual E46 coupe went in for insp2 and Subframe reinforcement (26k miles and a small crack on the rear passenger fold)
there are few words that can describe these lads (and Katy's) attention to detail, regular updates, thorough and knowledgeable are some and the assistance I got from James and Katy was superb as my car was a logistical nightmare as I'm now apparently Redish's most distant UK customer at the thick end of 550 miles or so from Bristol!!
Many people will say oh theyre too expensive this and waiting time too long that but be assured if youre like me and want it done right then youll leave there with no doubts and the waiting list is being gotten on top of so I'm sure James will be taking new work shortly but all in all probably the best car repair experience Ive ever had to sum it up 'you pays your money and takes NO chances!!' with this place.
Totally agree
Would not let ANYONE else do a subframe reinforcment!!

Last edited by zed650; 1st October 2016 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Missed a word
zed650 is offline   Reply With Quote