The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum
 

Go Back   The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum > Forum Sponsors and Advertisers > Redish Motorsport



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st July 2015, 04:10 PM   #1
Beedub
A mere Chipper
 
Beedub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: sutton coldfield
Posts: 36
Car: 2007 z4m
Colour Combo: Ti silver/black
Default new to redish :-)

Hey guys,

my supercharged z4m is my absolutte pride and joy, owned her since new , currently on 12k miles and is lavished with some very serious mods and is without doubt pristine, i usually take it to simpson motorsport for all its work but have decided to try somewhere new, i don't like their ramps which are narrow meaning the car isn't being lifted on the jacking points in the sills minor i know but it bothers me whenever i see it being lifted on the chassis when theirs proper jacking points. Its always good to forge new relations, i need somewhere that my car will be pampered, looked after and where i don't need to worry about hows its been treated, i want the best and I'm happy to pay for it to receive that. I have tried to contact you guys quite a few times but will continue to do so, looking forward to meeting you guys, you have a very good reputation.

The car needs an inspection 2 (minus plugs will explain on phone)
Brake fluid change
* depending on price gearbox/diff oil change + wheel alignment.
Beedub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2015, 04:31 PM   #2
Beedub
A mere Chipper
 
Beedub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: sutton coldfield
Posts: 36
Car: 2007 z4m
Colour Combo: Ti silver/black
Default

Great to speak to jame and really made me feel at ease, :-) looking forward to meeting the guys!
Beedub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2015, 05:17 PM   #3
[email protected]
Site Sponsor
 
James@Redish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bristol
Posts: 397
Car: 2008 E90 M3
Colour Combo: Silverstone Blue / Novillo Black
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
Hey guys,

my supercharged z4m is my absolutte pride and joy, owned her since new , currently on 12k miles and is lavished with some very serious mods and is without doubt pristine, i usually take it to simpson motorsport for all its work but have decided to try somewhere new, i don't like their ramps which are narrow meaning the car isn't being lifted on the jacking points in the sills minor i know but it bothers me whenever i see it being lifted on the chassis when theirs proper jacking points. Its always good to forge new relations, i need somewhere that my car will be pampered, looked after and where i don't need to worry about hows its been treated, i want the best and I'm happy to pay for it to receive that. I have tried to contact you guys quite a few times but will continue to do so, looking forward to meeting you guys, you have a very good reputation.

The car needs an inspection 2 (minus plugs will explain on phone)
Brake fluid change
* depending on price gearbox/diff oil change + wheel alignment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
Great to speak to jame and really made me feel at ease, :-) looking forward to meeting the guys!
Hi Beedub,

Great to speak with you just now too. We're very much looking forward to seeing you soon for your Z4M Inspection 2 Service, Brake Fluid Change, and Wheel Alignment.

See you in a few weeks.
Best regards,
James
James@Redish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2015, 08:18 PM   #4
Beedub
A mere Chipper
 
Beedub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: sutton coldfield
Posts: 36
Car: 2007 z4m
Colour Combo: Ti silver/black
Default

see you guys soon, thanks for being patient with a very particular owner :-)
Beedub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2015, 08:11 AM   #5
M3POWERBOY
Site Sponsor
 
M3POWERBOY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 6,923
Car: E46 M3 SMG Coupe
Colour Combo: Silver Grey/Black Nappa/Alcantara Custom Recaro CS/CSL
Default

Its nice to know there are owners out there as Anal as me lol

James n the Guys will look after you mate
M3POWERBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2015, 12:34 PM   #6
Beedub
A mere Chipper
 
Beedub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: sutton coldfield
Posts: 36
Car: 2007 z4m
Colour Combo: Ti silver/black
Default

she's in in in :-)

looks like she's in good hands but wow the car park is tight on a busy morning.

Lovely to meet the guys and the care and attention the car is receiving is more than enough to seal my future custom, really excellent customer service, a reputation clearly hard earned!

Last edited by Beedub; 8th October 2015 at 05:01 PM.
Beedub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2015, 05:00 PM   #7
[email protected]
Site Sponsor
 
James@Redish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bristol
Posts: 397
Car: 2008 E90 M3
Colour Combo: Silverstone Blue / Novillo Black
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
she's in in in :-)

looks like she's in good hands but wow the car park is tight :-/
Good to meet you Beedub,

Do not fear, she is in safe hands and is spending her visit here on one of our Maha lifts:









'Sleeping' up in the air:




Best regards,
James
James@Redish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2015, 05:35 PM   #8
Murph477
Wearing official underwear
 
Murph477's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 253
Car: 2003 BMW M3 E46 Coupe SMG.
Colour Combo: Estoril Blue
Default

From the time my car arrived and left Redish I can not fault the workmanship and after sales service James and ALL his members of staff gave me and my car.
Murph477 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2015, 07:04 PM   #9
Beedub
A mere Chipper
 
Beedub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: sutton coldfield
Posts: 36
Car: 2007 z4m
Colour Combo: Ti silver/black
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph477 View Post
From the time my car arrived and left Redish I can not fault the workmanship and after sales service James and ALL his members of staff gave me and my car.


agree.... nothing but first class upto this point, really looking forward to getting my car back after her insp2.
Beedub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2016, 06:53 PM   #10
Paulw
Achieved official socks
 
Paulw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 627
Car: 2003 BMW M3
Default

Now that's how a workshop should respect a customers pride and joy.

You guys are approx 200 miles from me. How far are people prepared to travel in order to entrust their cars with you folks?

Would I be loosing the plot being prepared to drive that distance to have my car serviced / worked on?
Paulw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2016, 08:53 PM   #11
zed650
Achieved official socks
 
zed650's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,607
Car: 2004 M3 COUPE CSL
Colour Combo: ESTORIL BLUE / BLACK
Default

People travel from Europe
I wouldn't go anywhere else!!
Well worth it
zed650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2016, 09:32 PM   #12
M3POWERBOY
Site Sponsor
 
M3POWERBOY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 6,923
Car: E46 M3 SMG Coupe
Colour Combo: Silver Grey/Black Nappa/Alcantara Custom Recaro CS/CSL
Default

Mines there soon for its oil service :-)
M3POWERBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2016, 09:14 PM   #13
chrisgreen
Achieved official socks
 
chrisgreen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Bristol
Posts: 742
Car: E46 M3 Manual Coupe
Colour Combo: Phoenix Yellow/ Kiwi
Default

did a good job on my head gasket and subframe

Last edited by chrisgreen; 29th April 2016 at 09:18 PM.
chrisgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2016, 09:36 PM   #14
m3spurs
Achieved official socks
 
m3spurs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bath
Posts: 1,022
Car: M3 E92 CP ESS.
Default

You won't find better service or care for your car anywhere.
m3spurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools
Display Modes



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:31 PM.


This website uses cookies. By continuing to use the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about the cookies this website uses, click here.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 - 2014 M3cutters. All Rights Reserved.