The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum

Go Back   The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum > Forum Sponsors and Advertisers > Redish Motorsport

Old 17th April 2016, 06:12 PM   #1
ferniefan
A mere Chipper

Car: 2002 BMW M3
Colour Combo: Carbon Black/Black
Default Top quality service!

Hi guys,
Just wanted to drop a message saying what everybody already knows! Great service as usual from Redish. I took my E46 M3 in to them for a post purchase check back back in early 2015 and after a thorough check over from James and his team he spotted a few issues including the start of a cracked floor.
I had a bunch of work done by them a few months later, including the floor repair and reinforcement and I can honestly say I will never take my car elsewhere! Their work and quality is second to none!

Last weekend I drove from Warwickshire to have an oil service and as expected I got the same friendly reception. I can highly recommend these guys, they are fantastic and well worth the trip!

Thanks again to James and all the team at Redish!

Cheers
Paul
ferniefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2016, 08:59 AM   #2
[email protected]
Site Sponsor

Car: 2008 E90 M3
Colour Combo: Silverstone Blue / Novillo Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferniefan View Post
Hi guys,
Just wanted to drop a message saying what everybody already knows! Great service as usual from Redish. I took my E46 M3 in to them for a post purchase check back back in early 2015 and after a thorough check over from James and his team he spotted a few issues including the start of a cracked floor.
I had a bunch of work done by them a few months later, including the floor repair and reinforcement and I can honestly say I will never take my car elsewhere! Their work and quality is second to none!

Last weekend I drove from Warwickshire to have an oil service and as expected I got the same friendly reception. I can highly recommend these guys, they are fantastic and well worth the trip!

Thanks again to James and all the team at Redish!

Cheers
Paul
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the very kind words.
We're glad you were happy with the service received.
Thanks for your repeat business and making the trip from Warwickshire for your recent service too.

Hope to see you again in the future.

Best regards
James, Luke, Svend, Darren, Katy

Last edited by [email protected]; 26th April 2016 at 09:03 AM.
James@Redish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2016, 09:17 AM   #3
PMed
Achieved official socks

Car: 2004 e46 M3 coupe
Colour Combo: Estoril Blue

This is a good omen, I've just dropped mine off for an inspection 2!
PMed is online now   Reply With Quote