The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum

Go Back   The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum > M3cutters Garage > Cars for sale

Old 16th September 2018, 06:49 PM   #1
NickHappy
Wearing official underwear

Car: BMW M3 CS
Colour Combo: Interlagos Blue/Black
Default M235i Black Sapphire/Coral Red Manual

Iíve owned this car from new buying from my local BMW dealer; Coopers. Itís in beautiful condition inside and out being finished in Black Sapphire metallic and Coral Red Dakota leather with brushed aluminium with high gloss black highlights, itís heavily specced with the Professional Wide Screen Media and Navigation System. Itís garaged daily and always hand washed and waxed by myself, itís in excellent condition which I hope comes across in the photos and has no swirl marks, car park dings etc. Itís got the remainder of the manufactures warranty remaining until March 2019 plus the benefit of the remaining service pack. Other options I included in the purchase were Harmon Kardon Hi-Fi (Sounds absolutely superb!) sun protection glass, real time traffic info, concierge service and remote services. Using the BMW App with this car is brilliant and sending locations to the Sat Nav and pre-warming or cooling in extreme weather is a really nice touch.

Iíve kept the car completely standard and within my ownership not had any issues what so ever, it has been maintained within the manuafactor guidelines and wants for nothing.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if any questions and I can certainly send more photos by request.

29000 miles, £21500

NickHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 16th September 2018, 07:22 PM   #2
GUVNOR
Achieved official socks

Car: E92 M3

Looks mint, friends got one of these really quick cars
GUVNOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2018, 07:06 PM   #3
NickHappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUVNOR View Post
Looks mint, friends got one of these really quick cars
Cheers Guvnor - Iíve enjoyed it and it certainly is quick when you need it
Old 18th September 2018, 08:38 AM   #4
MDG
On the path

Car: '52; E46 M3 coupe silver SMG
Colour Combo: Titanium silver/ black

Had mine for sale on here last week, hopefully you get more interest than me! It is now going to be a p/x. Looks lovely and these are great little cars! Glwts
MDG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2018, 07:26 PM   #5
NickHappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDG View Post
Had mine for sale on here last week, hopefully you get more interest than me! It is now going to be a p/x. Looks lovely and these are great little cars! Glwts
Cheers for that, yep - I saw yours and the Champagne leather looked great. Iím 2 years newer and Manual which I would hope to be a bit more desirable so £2k more than your PX price is a deal isnít it!!!
Old 20th September 2018, 04:46 PM   #6
MDG
On the path

Car: '52; E46 M3 coupe silver SMG
Colour Combo: Titanium silver/ black

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickHappy View Post
Cheers for that, yep - I saw yours and the Champagne leather looked great. Iím 2 years newer and Manual which I would hope to be a bit more desirable so £2k more than your PX price is a deal isnít it!!!
Not sure manual is more desirable than the 2k option ZF auto. I had no luck selling mine for 2k cheaper, just 18k miles, a mega spec and some M-perf goodies! Decent p/x from BMW might be an idea.
MDG is offline   Reply With Quote