The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum

The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum (http://forums.m3cutters.co.uk/index.php)
-   CA Technologies International Ltd (http://forums.m3cutters.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Extended Wheels Studs (http://forums.m3cutters.co.uk/showthread.php?t=137928)

David @ CA 16th October 2015 11:45 AM

Extended Wheels Studs
 
Hi Guys

After much negotiations and discussions, we have been able to secure a new deal for the purchase of extended wheel studs and nuts. :thumbsup:
Further more, we are including an allen key (how much time has been wasted trying to find the right size) and a tube of stud lock.


For E model vehicles...
12mmx1.5 in 68mm, 75mm, 82mm and 90mm sizes are now all the same price.
The new price is a much reduced 56.00 inc vat.

http://ca-int.co.uk/single_prod-cHJv...wX2lkPTg=.html



For F model vehicles...
75mm x 14mmx1.25mm
The new price is a much reduced 68.00 inc vat.

http://ca-int.co.uk/single_prod-cHJv...wX2lkPTg=.html


cheers
D

ba3bas 2nd November 2015 04:55 PM

Hi David

Which stud is for use with 15mm spacers?

Website state 15mm for the 70 and 80mm stud kits

David @ CA 3rd November 2015 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ba3bas (Post 1825425)
Hi David

Which stud is for use with 15mm spacers?

Website state 15mm for the 70 and 80mm stud kits

Hi

you can use either the 75mm or the 82mm.
if you are 12mm and 15mm sopacers then the 75mm is good, if you are using 15mm and 18mm then the 82mm spacers are good.

we keep both in stock. if we happen to out of stock, then it's only a couple of days to get them back in.

cheers
D

The Simps 3rd November 2015 10:24 AM

Hi David,

I've been trying to find a suitable stud conversion for my E60. The stud length can't be more than 50mm from hub face in order to get the wheel covers on. But then when I run my other set of wheels i would 20mm spacers - is this possible?

Thanks,
Simon

David @ CA 3rd November 2015 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Simps (Post 1826086)
Hi David,

I've been trying to find a suitable stud conversion for my E60. The stud length can't be more than 50mm from hub face in order to get the wheel covers on. But then when I run my other set of wheels i would 20mm spacers - is this possible?

Thanks,
Simon

Simon hi

we are not aware of anything that will do this for you. short of changing the studs over when you want to run the spacers, somewhat defeating one of the main gains of using studs.

sorry
D

The Simps 3rd November 2015 01:29 PM

Exactly as I thought. Thanks David.

ba3bas 3rd November 2015 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David @ CA (Post 1826077)
Hi

you can use either the 75mm or the 82mm.
if you are 12mm and 15mm sopacers then the 75mm is good, if you are using 15mm and 18mm then the 82mm spacers are good.

we keep both in stock. if we happen to out of stock, then it's only a couple of days to get them back in.

cheers
D

Cheers David

Is it corr ct that the 68mm are fine for 12mm spacers comfortably?

ScottBacon 25th March 2016 06:44 AM

Do these kits have any sort of locking nut included. If not, can you get them?

Thanks

Billygilly 25th March 2016 07:51 AM

Great price

DJ Syxx 25th March 2016 10:45 AM

Hi David the price in the first link. Do they come with the Motorsport hardware nuts as pictured in the link?

ScottBacon 25th March 2016 10:56 AM

This link is a great find David.

Are you sure the link picture of the gunmetal bolts is right? They look like the Neo chrome ones ?

markturner 25th March 2016 04:21 PM

No Titanium?

sives 25th March 2016 11:51 PM

Whats the maximum spacer for the 90 mm stud conversion.

David @ CA 29th March 2016 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottBacon (Post 1972445)
Do these kits have any sort of locking nut included. If not, can you get them?

Thanks


No, locking nuts are not included.

Yes we can supply, here is a link
http://ca-int.co.uk/single_prod-cHJv...wX2lkPTg=.html



Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ Syxx (Post 1972656)
Hi David the price in the first link. Do they come with the Motorsport hardware nuts as pictured in the link?

No, these nuts are a separate item at 75.00.
http://ca-int.co.uk/single_prod-cHJv...wX2lkPTg=.html


Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottBacon (Post 1972668)
Are you sure the link picture of the gunmetal bolts is right? They look like the Neo chrome ones ?

This is the picture supplied, so yes there are Gunmetal, not neo chrome. The neo chrome ones are the nest product down, as you will there are almost multi coloured.


Quote:

Originally Posted by markturner (Post 1972863)
No Titanium?

No, only those listed.


Quote:

Originally Posted by sives (Post 1973428)
Whats the maximum spacer for the 90 mm stud conversion.

20mm, any spacer that is bigger than that will have the stud either combined or will have new locating threaded stud holes.


I will put new links on the opening post to save confusion over the stud kits.
cheers
D

bakker110 29th March 2016 10:52 AM

Which studs do you use with no spacers?

David @ CA 29th March 2016 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bakker110 (Post 1977003)
Which studs do you use with no spacers?

These would be the 44mm studs, suitable for std length nuts, for extended nuts you would require longer studs - 68mm. These do not have the rounded end and are flat. We do not have stock of these at present, but can get.

cheers
D

Rick448 20th June 2016 05:40 PM

Hi. I'm interested in a stud conversion kit for my F80 M3. Could you let me have a delivered price for everything I need. I'm using standard wheels with no spacers.

Thanks

Cp55 4th September 2016 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David @ CA (Post 1810786)
Hi Guys

After much negotiations and discussions, we have been able to secure a new deal for the purchase of extended wheel studs and nuts. :thumbsup:
Further more, we are including an allen key (how much time has been wasted trying to find the right size) and a tube of stud lock.


For E model vehicles...
12mmx1.5 in 68mm, 75mm, 82mm and 90mm sizes are now all the same price.
The new price is a much reduced 56.00 inc vat.

http://ca-int.co.uk/single_prod-cHJv...wX2lkPTg=.html



For F model vehicles...
75mm x 14mmx1.25mm
The new price is a much reduced 68.00 inc vat.

http://ca-int.co.uk/single_prod-cHJv...wX2lkPTg=.html


cheers
D

Will these definitely be fine for 20 mm spaces as I said up to 15 MM when I click on the link

David @ CA 12th September 2016 09:04 AM

Cp55 hi

been away last week, so only got today.

Dis you speak with Roy last week regarding this?

cheers
David

Cp55 12th September 2016 10:08 PM

I did mate thanks all received


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 - 2018 M3cutters. All Rights Reserved.