The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum

The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum (http://forums.m3cutters.co.uk/index.php)
-   Evolve Automotive (http://forums.m3cutters.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Eventuri for ///M's in stock (http://forums.m3cutters.co.uk/showthread.php?t=195278)

Evolve 25th April 2018 12:17 PM

Eventuri for ///M's in stock
 
Hi Guys

We are trying to keep the popular Eventuri intakes in stock as the lead time is usually quite long on them.

We currently have in stock:

E46 M3
Z4M
F10 M5
F13 M6
E92 M2
E60 M5/E63 M6

HeroHonda 1st June 2018 11:47 PM

Any discounts on these for cutters?

Evolve 5th June 2018 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeroHonda (Post 2579559)
Any discounts on these for cutters?


We can give free fitting or free shipping. We have the kits in stock ready to ship.

M3knight 14th June 2018 01:52 AM

Tempting.. any group buy offers? :D

Evolve 14th June 2018 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M3knight (Post 2587623)
Tempting.. any group buy offers? :D

No group buys but we do have physical stock ready to ship.

Tyler 18th June 2018 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evolve (Post 2587907)
No group buys but we do have physical stock ready to ship.



Poor show guys no discount for cutters on your own products

Tegiwa have Cutters code off eventuri brings the E46 M3 kit down to 720 but did have 15% last month I missed aghhh

Come on evolve do us a deal theres a few here ready to buy now :D

M3knight 18th June 2018 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyler (Post 2590184)
Poor show guys no discount for cutters on your own products

Tegiwa have Cutters code off eventuri brings the E46 M3 kit down to 720 but did have 15% last month I missed aghhh

Come on evolve do us a deal theres a few here ready to buy now :D

Tnx for the heads up.. next time theres an offer im defo interested..

Tyler 18th June 2018 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M3knight (Post 2590458)
Tnx for the heads up.. next time theres an offer im defo interested..


Well let's hope for a reply from Evolve :rolleyes:

:peace:

Evolve 20th June 2018 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyler (Post 2590184)
Poor show guys no discount for cutters on your own products

Tegiwa have Cutters code off eventuri brings the E46 M3 kit down to 720 but did have 15% last month I missed aghhh

Come on evolve do us a deal theres a few here ready to buy now :D

Evolve and Eventuri are separate companies so the intakes are not our own product. We have to buy them from Eventuri like any other dealer.

As stated before we have the kits in physical stock (no 6-8 week lead times) and we can fit or ship for free.

Bentley 2nd July 2018 12:48 PM

Price for one to fit a z4m coupe please inc delivery to Southampton


Thanks

Evolve 2nd July 2018 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bentley (Post 2598575)
Price for one to fit a z4m coupe please inc delivery to Southampton


Thanks

660 inc VAT and in stock.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 - 2018 M3cutters. All Rights Reserved.